Meditation is an effective tool that many people use for purposes, such as, reducing stress, becoming less reactive to situations, becoming more mindful, increasing pain tolerance, and lowering risk of or controlling disease. Meditation is such a powerful tool that it can be considered the ‘cure all’ of the world. Beyond the health benefits meditation can also be used to create your dream life.
So what exactly do you need to do to be able to use meditation in such a way? Simply put, visualize. Many people use meditation as a way to clear their mind without realizing that they can then implant new seeds in that given moment. In fact, this is one of the best times to plant those seeds.
During meditation your brain goes into what is called a theta state. This is a wavelength that slows your thoughts for deeper, more creative thinking patterns. Your intuition becomes stronger and problems can be solved with ease. Your subconscious mind opens up to suggestions making this a prime time to begin creating & visualizing your goals.
Meditation + visualization is the perfect combination of techniques to use to help your subconscious mind bring about your new reality. When you are able to tap into your subconscious mind you are also able to tap into your limiting belief system.
By showing your subconscious mind that the reality you are creating is possible, it slowly begins to override those limiting beliefs because it believes your visuals are the current reality.
You see, your subconscious mind does not know the difference between the past, the present, and the future. Visualizing allows your mind to believe that it is a true and current reality meaning the Universe has no choice but to create the reality you are seeing in your mind.
Meditation & Visualization Process (to help create your dream life!):
- Think about what you want and why you don’t believe that you can have it. Then think about what your ideal world would look like to you, the world in which anything is possible, and pick one image or scene that represents it.
- It should be something where both this world (where your limiting beliefs show) and the ideal world(your visualization) overlap. You can pick your favorite nature area or anyplace you love to spend time at.
- When you’re ready, use a meditative technique of your choice to calm the thoughts in your mind – focus on your breathing or on a single object in front of you. If your thoughts wander off, allow it, just notice that you were distracted (this is normal) and gently bring your attention back to meditating. When you sense that you’re fully relaxed and that your mind isn’t wondering anymore, you can go to the next stage.
- Imagine that scene where your ideal world and this world overlap. Imagine yourself in your ideal world. Allow the vividness of the world to be shown to you. Feel the sensations within it. Fully relax within your ideal world.
- And now you can introduce the object of manifestation. Allow the object to enter your mind as if has always been there. If it is a person, see them walking towards you. If it is more cashflow, see yourself walking over to an ATM to check the balance noticing a large sum is not available. Create any visual that you would like.
Over time your new reality will have no choice, but to manifest. Be sure to make this a part of your daily routine to bring about the most effective results.
Now you are a goal crushing, dream life manifesting superstar!
Interested in learning how to manifest your goals in 30 day? Feel free to check out 30 Days to Clarify Your Life Purpose.